- Bit.Fall - A nice text-based physical installation by Julian Propp
- - Audio/video performance programming, Levin, Shakar, etc.
- - Karl Sims' evolutionary programming in 3D worlds
- SodaPlay - Construct virtual characters and for a virtual/physical world
- CodeProfiles - B. Paley's self-tracing Java code
- Auto-Fixing Words - A series of flash-based kinetic texts by Jared Tarbell
- 10^14 Sonnets - A web-interface for Queneau's classic recombinant text
- Dreamlife of Letters - A nice example of kinetic poetry by B.K. Stefans
- We Feel Fine - J. Harris's web-scraping and text-mining work
- Algorithmic Montage 2: A Walk with David Bohm - A Nice example of Crawford's stop-motion work with spoken text)
- 2002: a palindrome story - A story that reads the same way forwards and back
- Alternumerics - Electronic writing as font design, taking over your keyboard
- Bembo's Zoo - A perennial favorite, shows what you can do with just letterforms as material
- Carnival Web version of Steve McCaffery's epic concrete poem from the 70s
- Cedars Estate - Nice collaboration between poet Robert Fitterman and graphic designer Dirk Rowntree
- Daria - Illustrated poems out of a web search of text and image
- Electric Sheep Comix - Brings the standard idea of "comix" to the internet age
- Get a Google Poem - Writes a poem (sonnets, sestinas, etc) based on Google searches
- jodi.org - A 'situationist' web project that finds a hundred different ways to take over your computer
- midipoet - An application created by Eugenio Tisselli for designing animated poems
- Mouchette - A sort of internet classic that is difficult to explain
- News Reader / Regime Change - Two pieces that construct gothic narratives out of the day's news
- Nobody's Here - Nice interactive poem in three languages by Jogchem Niemandsverdriet
- Prize Budget for Boys - Nuttiness from the irreverent duo, including "pac-mondrian"
- Soft Cinema - Lev Manovich's explorations in generative video
- Sunshine69 - Billed as the "web's first interactive novel"
- The Carl Comics - Choose your own adventure style comics by the "aristotle of comics," Scott McCloud
- Voiceover - "Take lines from 5,000 film trailers and posters.sort into a narrative script..."
- Young-Hae Chang & Heavy Industries - Classic text-based movies in multiple languages